Contract and Terms 1. A responsible person over 18 years of age must supervise each inflatable at all times.
2. Any soft play and/or other equipment hired must also be supervised by a responsible adult.
3. The inflatable(s) must be secured to the ground at all times. The equipment must not be moved or re-positioned.
4. No food or drinks are to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess).
5. All shoes, badges and jewelry (e.g. large earrings, necklaces, etc.) must be removed to avoid damage to the equipment and injury to other users. It is recommended that glasses are also removed. Adults must remove high-heeled shoes before stepping on mats.
6. Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of children using it according to the recommendations printed on the equipment (on or near the front step of most inflatables).
7. Do not allow children to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment, or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
8. Do not allow children to take balloons onto the equipment (burst balloons and strings can be a choking hazard).
9. No party-poppers, henna, face paint, colored streamers or “silly string” can be used near or on the equipment, as these may permanently stain the unit, for which you are liable.
10. No water or other liquid to be poured or sprayed onto the equipment (other than a reasonable amount for cleaning purposes) as it causes the surface of inflatables to become slippery, damages soft play, and can result in subsequent bookings being cancelled if the equipment is too wet to be delivered. If equipment is deliberately soaked you will be charged double your hire fee to cover our costs in subsequent cancelled bookings and drying time.
11. Inflatables must not be used in wind or wind gusts in excess of 24 mph. Inflatables must not be used in heavy rain. Equipment must not be used in Thunder Storms.
12. No smoking, barbecues, glass or animals on or near the equipment.
13. Reckless or boisterous behavior must not be allowed.
14. Avoid large children and small children from using the equipment at the same time.
15. Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
16. Children must use slides one at a time and must not climb on the sides of the slide.
17. Slides should be used in a sitting position, feet first – do not allow jumping from the top of the slide.
18. Safety mats must be positioned at the bottom of the slide.
19. Ensure that mats supplied with the equipment remain where they were positioned during installation.
20. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron of the inflatable(s). The step is there to help users get on and off.
21. No-one with a history of back or neck problems should be allowed on the inflatable(s).
22. Do not allow users on the inflatable(s) during inflation or deflation.
23. If the inflatable(s) are not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower(s) off at the mains. IMPORTANT: If more than one blower is being run from a single extension lead you must unplug all but one blower before switching back on, plug the remaining blowers in one at a time only when each inflatable or part is fully inflated.
24. In the event of rain please remove children from the inflatable(s) and place a table or similar object over the blower(s) to prevent water from being blown inside the inflatable(s). Do not switch the blower(s) off. Once the rain has stopped, please ensure that the entrance and exit to the inflatable(s) are dried with a towel before children are allowed back on as they become slippery when wet.
25. Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times. 26. Should a blower overheat or lose power, immediately remove children from the inflatable and switch the blower off at the mains. It should restart when switched back on again 1 or 2 minutes later. If it does not please inform us on the telephone number above.
27. We must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of the injury occurring and a detailed record of the incident and treatment must be provided to us.
28. You must call us immediately upon any equipment failure. If you are unsure about anything, please contact us immediately.
Special Instructions: The JUMPMASTER unit’s equipment is reliable. Should JUMPMASTER unit begin to deflate, check: 1) The motor has stopped in which case check the cord connection at the outlet near motor and remember to keep only the 50 foot extension cord on the outlet, 2) If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage and check both tubes at the back of the JUMPMASTER unit for snugness, re-tie if necessary, 3) Unit requires a dedicated 15-amp outlet. Do not plug other electrical devices into same circuit or circuit will trip. Call us immediately if you have any difficulties or concerns. Safe operation acknowledgement: Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully under- stands the safe operation of the JUMPMASTER unit and Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Maintenance: Lessee agrees to keep the JUMPMASTER unit in the same condition as when received. Cancellation (Non weather related) You may cancel your bounce house reservation up to 7 days before your event and receive a full refund.
If you cancel 3-6 days prior to your event you will be given a credit of the deposit amount that expires after 1 year.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior or less forfeits all your deposit*.
*Special circumstances may apply Please call ASAP. Weather Policy: During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.) we reserve the right to cancel your reservations. If conditions are not too severe, we will give you the option of keeping it or not. If you decide to keep the unit for the term of the Rental Agreement, there will be no refunds. *****All Reservations must be paid 72 hours prior to your event***** General Release/indemnity/hold harmless A. HOLD HARMLESS PROVISION: Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use cite equipment including, but not limited to the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Lessor from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of said equipment unless Lessor is operating the equipment and is deemed by a court of law to be negligent in its actions. Lessor cannot under any circumstances be held liable for injuries as a result of acts of God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lessor from any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the equipment during the term of this contact and any extension thereof. B. DUTY TO MITIGATE: In the event of injury, damage or loss due to Lessor’s negligence, Lessee agrees and assumes the duty to mitigate all costs resulting from said injury, damage or loss. C. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: By signing this contract, Lessee agrees to forego seeking any consequential damages in the event of any injury, damage or loss due to Lessor’s negligence. D. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Lessor makes no warranties either expressed or implied as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased by Lessee from Lessor. By signing this contact, Lessee agrees that any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed. By signing this contract, Lessee agrees that no express warranty as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased by Lessee is hereby disclaimed. Lessee understands that the only warranties pertaining to the condition or pertaining to said equipment and/or property is that which is stated on the instruction manual for said equipment and/or property. In consideration of being permitted access to the use and enjoyment of the above equipment and recognizing and acknowledging that use of this equipment may inherently carry some risk of injury, the undersigned, in his/her personal capacity, and on behalf of any minor users, hereby waives any liability to the owner/operator of said equipment and agrees to indemnify and save harmless said owner/operator, it’s agents, servants and employees from any and all actions or liabilities for any injury or loss that may result from said use. I, the undersigned, have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above rules and conditions.